Upload your photo, and we'll turn into the funniest thing ever! These are the latest fun addition to any party, Stag Do, Hen Do, Retirement, Leaving Do, Graduation, Wedding, Fund Raiser ....what's your event?
Top 5 things to check to get the best image for your masks :
1. The face to be used is looking straight at the camera.
2. An image with a file size greater than 500kb (The BIGGER the BETTER!)
3. The face to be used takes up the majority of the overall image (before any cropping!) Small faces in images don't enlarge too well.
4. The face is not obscured by anything eg. Someone elses hair, a hand or object.
5. The face appears clear, with no bright or dark shadows across it.
Yes we can make masks of any image, but we will try our hardest to obtain the best image we can from you.
Try to avoid images from social media sites, as they are rarely high enough quality to enlarge. The problem is the images are compressed when uploaded and so then don't enlarge well.
If you are unsure if your image is high enough quality to use, then a good place to start is by zooming in on the image. If it starts to get very "blocky" and pixelated, then it's unlikely to be high enough quality.
But don't worry if your unsure if your image is good enough quality to use, we will check it for you!
At BIGhedz we want you to be HAPPY with your masks, and will give our honest professional opinion on your images suitability, as well as forward a proof of your mask image for your final confirmation to produce. You may replace your image as many times as is necessary, but the sooner we can confirm your image to use, the sooner we can produce and dispatch your masks.
|Mask Size||A4 Little BIGhedz|