Top 5 things to check, to get the best image for your masks :
1. The face to be used is looking straight at the camera.
2. An image with a file size greater than 500kb. The bigger the file size and resolution the better!
3. The face to be used takes up the majority of the overall image (before any cropping!). Small faces within images can work still, but often have to be from big file sizes.
4. The face is not obscured by anything eg. Someone elses hair, a hand or object.
5. The face appears clear, with no bright or dark shadows across it.
We can make masks of any image, but we will try our hardest to obtain the best image we can from you.
We will also enhance your image as best we can with our software.
Try to avoid images from social media sites, as they are rarely high enough quality to enlarge. The problem is the images are compressed when uploaded and so then do not enlarge too well.
If you are unsure if your image is high enough quality to use, then a good place to start is by zooming in on the image. If it starts to get very "blocky" and pixelated quickly, then it's unlikely to be high enough quality to enlarge, but we'll be happy to check it out for you. Please email it to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
At BIGhedz we want you to be HAPPY with your masks, and will give our honest professional opinion on your images suitability. We will always forward a proof of your mask image for you to review and confirm before production. You may replace your image as many times as is necessary.
Our life size masks are ideal to add humour to an event as a practical joke, and make great photo props for memorable moments with family and friends. They can also make a fantastic gift for a celebrity or sports fan. Masks come complete with an elastic strap, or on sticks with or without eye holes cut out.
|Mask Size||A3 BIGhedz|