What better way to get the party started, the perfect icebreaker! Turn your favourite photo of the Hen or Stag into the funniest thing ever! Personalised Photo Face Masks are the latest fun addition to any party, Stag Do, Hen Night, Birthday, Retirement, Leaving do, Wedding, or Graduation. Personalised masks make great photo props for memorable moments with family and friends. For an even bigger laugh see our GIANT A3 size masks!
Masks printed on stiff 350g card and supplied with sticks. Self-assembly required, simply peel & stick! Minimum order of 3 masks.
1. Select the amount of masks you would like. 2. Click the PHOTO UPLOAD tab below. 3. Choose your image for your masks. 4. Answer Question 1- Who is it in the image? 5. Answer Question 2 - Date masks required? 6. IMPORTANT: CLICK SAVE to UPLOAD. 7. CLICK Add to Cart to complete your order.
Not sure if your image is good enough quality to enlarge? Please see our Image Tips! If unsure please feel free to forward it via email or via our contact page.
On ordering we will check your image for its suitability & quality, and offer our professional opinion. We will also forward your mask image proof for your final confirmation to produce (Please check your "Spam" folder if you haven't received your image proof).
Once your image is confirmed your order will be dispatched within 3 working days. If you require your masks sooner please contact us.
Top 5 things to check, to get the best image for your masks :
1. The face to be used is looking straight at the camera.
2. An image with a file size greater than 500kb. The bigger the file size and resolution the better!
3. The face takes up the majority of the overall image (before any cropping!). Small faces within images can work, but often have to be from big file sizes.
4. The face is not obscured by anything eg. another persons hair, a hand or object.
5. The face appears clear, with no bright or dark shadows across it.
We can make masks of any image, but we will try our hardest to obtain the best image we can from you.
We will also enhance your image as best we can with our software.
Try to avoid images from social media sites, as they are rarely high enough quality to enlarge. The problem is the images are compressed when uploaded and so then do not enlarge too well.
If you are unsure if your image is high enough quality to use, then a good place to start is by zooming in on the image. If it starts to get very "blocky" and pixelated quickly, then it's unlikely to be high enough quality to enlarge, but we'll be happy to check it out for you. Please email it to us at: email@example.com
At BIGhedz we want you to be HAPPY with your masks, and will give our honest professional opinion on your images suitability. We will always forward a proof of your mask image for you to review and confirm before production. You may replace your image as many times as is necessary, but the sooner we can confirm your image to use, the sooner we can dispatch your masks.